So we setup a chore chart to list the responsibilities of various family members.
But the kids got ahold of the dry-erase marker and decided to update the chart. If you look closely, you’ll find that
- I get to make lunch and dinner
- My wife gets to eat lunch
- It’s hard to read, but she also gets to give spankings
- Alpha’s only responsibility is to take a bath
- Delta’s job is to make a mess
- Gamma’s job is to get spankings
- Beta’s chore is to play video games for 5 hours
I’ll let you guess who wrote most of the updates.
To these divisions of the gatekeepers, the chief men, were given duties like their relatives to minister in the house of the Lord.
1 Chronicles 26:12
This little article thingy was written by Some Guy sometime around 6:51 am and has been carefully placed in the Family category.